More Calf Pics

Help Support Steer Planet:

herefordfootball

I know some of you are probaly getting tired of lookin at my calf pics, but it was a nice night and I thought we'd get some more pics of the calves. Whats everyone think? Good and Bad. Thanks!

Also new pics at: www.cummingsfarms.blogspot.com

1st Pic: Hard Drive Heifer
2nd Pic: Money Man Bull
3rd Pic: Purple Tonic Heifer

Attachments

• Hard Drive Heifer (3).JPG
    Hard Drive Heifer (3).JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 755
  • MM CALF.JPG
    MM CALF.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 459
  • P Tonic Heifer Night.JPG
    P Tonic Heifer Night.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 609

herefordfootball

Haha I wish the quality of calves were as good as the pics ;). The camera is a Canon EOS. It actually my buddys' camera, he came over and we figured we'd snap some pics with his new camera. I'm not sure what lens he had on it though. He's got all the nic nacs for it. But it does take really good pics. Jim, I'll see if I can drag him along when we come up and look at calves lol, he doesnt show cattle, but he likes the photography part of it lol.

herefordfootball

forbes family farms said:
Those are some nice calves post some more pics in about five months i bet they will better and better!

I'll definitely be putting some up this summer/fall, because some of them will be for sale :)

linnettejane

herefordfootball said:
Haha I wish the quality of calves were as good as the pics ;). The camera is a Canon EOS. It actually my buddys' camera, he came over and we figured we'd snap some pics with his new camera. I'm not sure what lens he had on it though. He's got all the nic nacs for it. But it does take really good pics. Jim, I'll see if I can drag him along when we come up and look at calves lol, he doesnt show cattle, but he likes the photography part of it lol.

ok bud...we need details on this camera, lol!  what model eos is it and what lens did he use?  i am completely in awe of those pics...i swear it looks like those calves are just gonna start walking across my screen!  :eek:

herefordfootball

linnettejane said:
herefordfootball said:

ok bud...we need details on this camera, lol!  what model eos is it and what lens did he use?  i am completely in awe of those pics...i swear it looks like those calves are just gonna start walking across my screen!   :eek:

LOL ok I'll get ahold of him tonight and get you the details. :)

herefordfootball

stangs13 said:
Is that last heifer calf for sale chris??

Yes she is or will be. I'd like to get some more creep in her. But she's been gettin nothing but better since day one. And Jill, like I said it was my buddys' camera, he knew how to use it, I'd be so lost, I probaly wouldnt know how to zoom with it lol. The cavles werent cooperating the best that night for pics, but we did the best we could.