More Calves!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyisqueen

Its that time of the year...so I figured I would join in. Here are a few of our calves from this year: The first two pictures are a shorthorn bull calf sired by Little Cedar Churchill (he's about a month old here), the third picture is a DR World Class Hereford heifer calf (three weeks old) and the last picture is a Dr. Who x Shorthorn x Hereford bull calf. Its always exciting to see the 'new crop,' so add yours to the thread!!!  :)

Attachments

• F1000002.jpg
    F1000002.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_54905.jpg
    IMG_54905.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_54904.jpg
    IMG_54904.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 136
  • F1000010.jpg
    F1000010.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 143

clubcalve

I think that hereford is going to be nice all of them are good calves (thumbsup)

shortyisqueen

red said:
super nice but want's w/ the white stuff?

Red  (thumbsup)

Thanks for the compliments everyone! As for the white stuf...we don't have as much as JIT, but we've had more than enough white stuff to go around this year! Anyone want to take some??!!!

justintime

By the way Katie.... the calves look great... as usual!  You come out with a great set of calves every year, and by the way these calves look you will be " in the hunt" again.  By the way, I have offically listed 100,000 unassembled snow men for sale. Cheap! If any one is interested, I have a great supply!

CAB

You can just keep the white stuff up there in the great North.
  I like the overall balance of all 3 calves. The Hereford is probably my favorite right now from the pics with the SH  very close behind. I wish that the DW could have been a heifer for you. He is siring some very good clubbie cows. Thanks for the pics Katie. Brent