more heifer pics

Help Support Steer Planet:

kane1598

Here are some quick pictures of our April 07 Dirty Harry heifer. She is due March 24 to Mama's Boy. We are very excited for this calf after seeing a full brother to Mama's Boy this weekend at KILE owned by the Campbell family.  He is pretty, hairy and stout with alot of guts and foot. I wish that we would have been able to get her out more, but it is hard to live so far away and get her looking her best.   She has come along very nicely we think and hope you think so too.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 605

kane1598

Thanks, and no I do not have a picture of the bull, but he is darn nice and I will see him again tommorow and may have a chance to get a photo. 

doubled

Nice bodied heifer, I do see a little fat roll there, other wise a pretty darn nice heifer, post the calf after its born.

Bawndoh

Love her....you should be proud of her.  She will be a great female for you.  Hopefully she goes into your donor program and continues to do great things.  I do feel, however, that she is overconditioned, and this could harm her productive life.  She could just be one of those heifers that does not carry weight well....like she looks like she is only fat right on her tailhead. 

kane1598

I agree, she holds alot of her fat at her tail head. She really is coming along  and we hope to sell embryos after her first calf.  I think that we could really make some money and some great cattle with her in the future.  We are hoping to offer flushes by Dr. Who, Sonny, and Sooner, anyone interested? 

zak

Was campbells bulls on display or did they show him. If they did show him how did he do and were can i find the results from the show and pics.

Zak

kane1598

They just displayed him (there is no percentage show at KILE) and I think they are planning on promoting him.  I like him alot and they are great people, very good friends of ours. Show results and pictures are on the KILE website. Heifer show was amazing.

zak

I found the KILE website but cannot find the results. Could you please post the link with the resukts and pics on it.

Zak

zak

I also saw that in Lindes website some pics and i saw the campbells had a baldy heifer do you know what she was out of?

Zak