Most prolific cow/$

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

After looking through the Show Circuit, I couldn't help but notice how many AL bull that Wags Harriette was dam to. I think they said she had currently 6 sons that were AI bulls. Not to mention some outstanding daughters.
What are some other prolific females?

Red

GLZ

Ebony Antoninette

Mother of Buil Right and Trademark in the Simmental breed.

101 calves registered to her on the ASA website.

j3cattleco

occ dixie erica 814g  the foundation cow of kirk duffs.  She is the mom of three bulls that have sold for over 300,000 a piece.  That's 900,000 on THREE HEAD1  a sixty thousand dollar cow, and a 34,000 cow.  The 34,000 cow herself has produced over 400,000 in progeny in the last two years alone.  814g is the most prolific cow i know of, we call her the atm machine affectionately. 

P-F

StillLearning said:
Ebony Antoninette

Mother of Buil Right and Trademark in the Simmental breed.

101 calves registered to her on the ASA website.

I agree she is also the Grand dam of our Amazon bull

Chap

for Simmis I think the easy top on Revenue right now is Ebony's Joy.  Sold well over $500k in 4 years of production and I think I heard she produced over 100k last fall alone.  Averages are unreal on this one. I would also make a claim for Perfection - SS Miss Break K2.  I don't know lifetime earnings on her, but it would be significant.  I am biased as I own 2 sons and am flushing a daughter, but recent highlights would include 22k 1/2 interest bred in Denver, and a flush on the old cow herself that sold for $16,500 last fall
Sullivan's Chill Factor 602 would be a monster on generating income in the clubby world.  See that Heat wave eggs sold for $3700/egg in the frozen gold sale and Heat Seeker eggs sold for $2700/

afhm

Hands down the Cookie limousin cow that Sullivan built their program around.  I am not a limmy fan but would take a million of them just 1/2 as good as Cookie.