Mother's day presents

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Mother's day is just around the corner.  I have some neat purses that can be monogramed with your mom's initial or a logo of sorts.  These are real bowling bag replicas.  They measure 6.5" in width and 8.5" in height.  I am asking $15 a piece and postage.  They are really original and even have the little metal "feet" on the bottom.  Colors availible are teal/Black, black/white, pink/black, red/black, and a leopard fur.

Give mom something original that her friends don't have.  It'll last longer than dinner or flowers!

contact me at www.funkystitches.com or [email protected] THANKS!  Sorry about the bad photography!

Attachments

• IM000779.JPG
    IM000779.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 157

red

Cool Beans!!!

Can you put anything on them (like a corgi or calf) or does it have to be an initial?

Red

justme

Heck I guess I could put a calf and a farm name on it....  I'll sew anything who are we kidding! lol  But yes, I can put a picture or an initial. 

justme

That's mine! lol But I can fix ya one up if you want one.  They are really fun, you'd be surprised how many people stop me and ask where I got my purse.  The animal print one feels like fur FYI

justme

Here are the other colors...Gene if your feeling frisky I'd suggest the animal print puuurrrrrr! lol

Attachments

• IM000780.JPG
    IM000780.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 136