Move Obama out of the WHITE HOUSE

Help Support Steer Planet:

trevorgreycattleco

It's all a scam IMO. We are being tricked into believing we have a choice. I believe Obama or Romney will answer to the same folks who actually run the show. Until the federal reserve gets shuts down we are all living a pipe dream.

ruhtram

trevorgreycattleco said:
It's all a scam IMO. We are being tricked into believing we have a choice. I believe Obama or Romney will answer to the same folks who actually run the show. Until the federal reserve gets shuts down we are all living a pipe dream.

Amen!!

obie105

Wish there was a 3rd option cause the first two suck. I normally don't get involved with politics but romney did nothing to imprsess me. I don't like Obama. So now where do you go?

trevorgreycattleco

You tube. Gary Johnson. Ron Paul way of thinking to a point. He was Gov of New Mexico. He has some radical ideas that may work. He is the libertarian candidate. Funny how the news doesn't give him a second of time. He is trying to get in the debates but I'll bet it doesn't happen. I'm voting for him.

knabe

Since 1980, I have only voted once for a d or r and that was for us senator against Feinstein.

I will vote for Gary Johnson this time.

dimebag

This country cannot survive another 4 years of this administration , the choice is easy !

KSanburg

We say we can't see another 4 years of "NOBAMA", but we can if we have to. I think we will see a depression like no other, our country is on the brink of economic colapse TODAY, and it will make the "Great Depression" look like a bump in the road. I think Romney can at least keep our economy together for a while but I am not sure we can avoid the colapse that is coming with out some major changes in all of our policy's from world trade right down to how we live our daily lives.

I hope that I am wrong and I have no specific data to prove my hypothesis so it really is not worth much, but I am fortunate get to visit with a couple of older guys that have made them selves billionairs 1 of which worked on Clinton's economic panel and they are digging in and getting ready to survive under ground if they have to.

OMG (Obama Must Go)

OH Breeder

SmithNorthside said:
HELP ME Move Obama OUT of THE WHITE HOUSE (dog) <party> <rock> <cowboy> <beer>

And then what? What's the solution? So the alternative is better?

knabe

Mtnman said:
knabe said:
who would you want managing your 401?

Not sure what your asking, but if you aren't managing your own 401 then who is?

Just saying there's a difference between the two of a track record of accomplishment of growing money versus suing for a loan for money that will never be repaid and giving investors ten cents on the dollar and unions no cut in pay and all they gave up was a holiday with the car companies.

Lots of other comparisons no one will take time to focus on.

Who cares. It's a race between me and Gary.

iowabeef

OH Breeder said:
SmithNorthside said:
HELP ME Move Obama OUT of THE WHITE HOUSE (dog) <party> <rock> <cowboy> <beer>

And then what? What's the solution? So the alternative is better?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Romney has his problems but I do believe in EVERY aspect he is better than what we have now. 

twc77

Man,it is so nice that we have curtains on voting booths.  :-\

kidsandkows

I will help you Smithnorthside!

Just think about this. If it is true (and to my knowledge nobody had disputed it) and 47% are dependant on the gov now what will happen if that number grows to over 50%? That is the beginning of the end. Obama plans to grow gov and welfare systems he will grow the 47%, if that happens we will be a welfare society cuz no one dependant on the gov is going to suddenly decide they would rather earn their living instead of being supported by the gov and vote for change at that point.  We are at a true crossroads here! I am not saying I love Romney either but I know he does not stand for growing the gov, he believes in the private sector, and I also have a lot more faith in the private sector running something successfully than I do our gov.

knabe

the 47% is somewhat of a red herring.

50% of those are on social security and have already paid into the system.  yes, some take out more than they pay in if you live long enough.

yes, we keep expanding entitlements, no matter the party.

no one wants to be first.

Mueller Show Cattle

kidsandkows said:
I will help you Smithnorthside!

Just think about this. If it is true (and to my knowledge nobody had disputed it) and 47% are dependant on the gov now what will happen if that number grows to over 50%? That is the beginning of the end. Obama plans to grow gov and welfare systems he will grow the 47%, if that happens we will be a welfare society cuz no one dependant on the gov is going to suddenly decide they would rather earn their living instead of being supported by the gov and vote for change at that point.  We are at a true crossroads here! I am not saying I love Romney either but I know he does not stand for growing the gov, he believes in the private sector, and I also have a lot more faith in the private sector running something successfully than I do our gov.
Agree, in my opinion there is alot of problems but our country's welfare system is what will bring us down, it has gotten worse every year, the system is there to help people out but there are way too many free loaders taking advantage of the system. That is what scares me, Obama will get all those votes from people on welfare. Too many people think it is the government's responsibility to take care of them even though they are fully capable to work but choose not to. The Welfare system needs a HUGE reform and I'm not talking about Social Security, I'm talking about unemployment, low income housing, food stamps and so on.