Moving on

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

knabe said:
OK Knabe...I'm tired but what does that have to do with Red and Cowz??

uh,  even though i annoy cowz with my communist rantings that don't have anything to do with showsteers, i was doing my best to stay positive like her, as i am a recovering negative person.  two of the comments mean more to me than any karma point, and the negative ones don't bother me anymore.  i just think in rowes offering there is a lot to play with.  i also think that it is probably important to reincorporate some outcrosses using some different cows than the first time knowing what we know now about crossing the FB maines on angus etc, even angus/hereford's into the mix.  i would like to see a little more concerted effort to using test crosses.  my take, previously stated many times is that the dna test eliminate the need for test crosses.  this is of monumental utility, and rowes offering provides a resevoir of genetics for people to pursue new blood into the mix.  sometimes the best change is through things changing hands so one can impose their own biases on a product.  f

Agree whole heartedly.
Everytime someone disperses a herd I find it iinteresting what they have in there breeding bank. Genetics that may have been specific to there program that could help the betterment of the breed as a whole.

showcattlegal

Red and Cowz, I wish you ladies the best. You will really be missed on here. I enjoyed getting to talk to both of you. Thanks for all the help.... :'(

Latest posts