Mr. Ozraptor, Sir.

Help Support Steer Planet:

ELBEE

There is a young man in our small comunity that has been passed up by all education standards (retarded). But, he has the observation skills of 15 Einsteins. Just to prove my point, there is no genetic link between intelligence and observation.

red

Humm.. I know there is a good story about Ozraptor. I'm actually intrigued by what his is doing & his background.

Red

red

Don't feel bad Jill, Elbee's went over my head too. must be an inside story.
Ozraptor though is putting together a website for angus pedigrees.

Firgured Elbee & he knew each other.

Red

Ozraptor

ELBEE said:
There is a young man in our small comunity that has been passed up by all education standards (retarded). But, he has the observation skills of 15 Einsteins. Just to prove my point, there is no genetic link between intelligence and observation.

Hi LB - I am not sure where your original point was posted, so I can't comment I am sorry. I could suggest in the example you quote, however, that it seems your local education system is lacking something, if it can't handle gifted individuals

regards

Jack

ELBEE

Folks, my point is. Some people have very little exposure to the cattle industry, but can quickly see\state the obvious. This is how I perceive Mr. Ozraptor. Then there are those who are born, raised, and over educated in the industry and still never get it.