My Grandpuppy

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

Here is a picture of my new grand-puppy (kurt and hollie)  left her in the bathtub one day, called me and said go home for lunch we have lunch for you.
I found a bowl (with dog food) I thought it was cerel on the table I thought why are they feeding me cerel for lunch  haha- then I heard a noise.  Named her
Sophie, shes a charmer and pretty much house broke already at 8 weeks.  Love her to death but she terrorizes the cats daily.

Attachments

• sophie.jpg
    sophie.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 512

RSC

justamom said:
Here is a picture of my new grand-puppy (kurt and hollie)  left her in the bathtub one day, called me and said go home for lunch we have lunch for you.
I found a bowl (with dog food) I thought it was cerel on the table I thought why are they feeding me cerel for lunch  haha- then I heard a noise.  Named her
Sophie, shes a charmer and pretty much house broke already at 8 weeks.  Love her to death but she terrorizes the cats daily.
You'll love her Deb!  The boys wanted me to get one when I showed them a picture from the classifieds!  We already have Shorty, a male that looks almost identical to Kurt and Hollie's!

Tony

BCCC

I also bought me a male corgi! He's a great and has no idea he has stubs for legs! At the moment he's trying to get the cristmas tree to fall over! He is also bi-polar, one moment he is chasing cats and barking and a half second later he will be asleep <beer>

doubled

BCCC said:
I also bought me a male corgi! He's a great and has no idea he has stubs for legs! At the moment he's trying to get the cristmas tree to fall over! He is also bi-polar, one moment he is chasing cats and barking and a half second later he will be asleep <beer>

HAHA, that is so funny my corgi is the same way, they sure can run fast for such short legs, she runs a hellin around the kitchen, she definately terrorizes the cats every chance she gets, she does the same thing just plops down and sleeps, she is so funny sometimes I laugh out loud alot. Although they love to chew on everything.

RSC

justamom said:
BCCC said:

HAHA, that is so funny my corgi is the same way, they sure can run fast for such short legs, she runs a hellin around the kitchen, she definately terrorizes the cats every chance she gets, she does the same thing just plops down and sleeps, she is so funny sometimes I laugh out loud alot. Although they love to chew on everything.
It's verry funny to watch our Corgie (SHORTY) run through this deep snow we have!  <party>

Tony

Davis Shorthorns

That looks just like my GF's Corgi Luke.  We had some really tall snow drifts here last weekend and he was out trying to chase down the other dogs.  Lab and Mastiff it was one of the funniest things that I have ever seen.  Ever seen a corgi high centered?  You just might fall over laughing.  (dog)

BCCC

Davis Shorthorns said:
Ever seen a corgi high centered?   You just might fall over laughing.   (dog)
Every time mine encounters a pile of crap! lol (thumbsup)