My heifer Updated pictures** 3rd page

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

What do you think of her? She is bred to chill factor, and about 15 months old. She has a lot f hair you just cant tell, she had a long night of being mounted and rained on.

121ad7ffb481.jpg

1ef7a6fb81f2.jpg

4a8c239cf2db.jpg

Bawndoh

I think she is a good invesment in a future great calf!  She looks good, and is in good condition.  I would like to fix the break in her top, and widen her stance.  It looks like her knee's go in a bit.  How is she bred? 
She is the type of heifer, I think, that you could breed to just about anything and get a good calf.  Did you breed her or buy her?

ShowmanQ

Other than the above statements on the break in her top and natural width of her stance, she looks super soggy. To me, she looks to be the type and kind that you can breed to get some pretty impressive little steer calves out of, if thats what you are interested in doing.

Turkey Creek Ranch

I Really like her. She is deep, stout, and has a nice hip in her. Should get some nice calves and results from her in the future.

OH Breeder

Are you or have shown her as market heifer. She is pretty stout. carrying alot of condition from the pictures.
I would only give her a bit more neck but like her overrall look. Think she is very eye appealing and should make for a good cow.

kane1598

I like her.  I think her tail head should come down into her spine more, it looks high to me. I like all the shape and the substance she has.  Good luck.

BCCC

I have show her once as a market heifer because her bang tag feel out, I placed 3rd in my class, and got 7th in the top 10 overall, he said that she wasnt wide enough. She has been on grass hay, beet pulp, and oats, She isn't to fat but when I was clipping her I made a mistake, and  it looks worse the it is. I have been showing her as a breeding heifer. I bought her for a very good price.

Her sire is BFW Whiskey Echo(irish whiskey son) Her dam is registered but I can get her breeding I just forgot to write it down, I will get back to you on her dams breeding. So far those are the things people dont like about her. She needs a more extended neck, and a lower tail head.

She is real sound but she is needing a hoof trimming real bad

thanks alot for the comments!

BCCC

Do you think she would be worth taking to state fair or witchita?
Here are some more pictures of her from a few months ago

23_side.jpg

23heifer012-1.jpg

Heifers2-28-08002.jpg

Heifers2-28-08001.jpg

Here is a picture of a half sister to her
Heifers2-28-08008.jpg

Heifers2-28-08009.jpg

Prom King

she looks nice. do you have any papers on her she would do well as a breed heifer i dont know about a commercial. she should do all rite both ways.

Jill

If you have her nominated and entered I would take her.  The state fair has a market class, KJLS doesn't so you would have to show her breeding or commercial if you nominated her there.

BCCC

I have her nominated as commercail breeding heifer because, she is only registered 37.5% maine and most places require them to be 75% to show as papered maines.

BCCC

Neither of the shows have maintainer classes, so I would probally show in AOB which probally wouldnt be too bad

farmerboy317

nice heifer i would show her at a state fair and then bring her home and make a good cow out of her and i think she will have some good calf's just my opinion

BCCC

She is out of the same sire and is bred to TML Bouncer. I have another half sister(by sire) out of her, that is a baldy bred to chill factor also. I also have 2 others that  are half sister to them that are being shown in a different county. I am also looking into showing a steer that is a full brother to the heifer in the original picture and then possibly another heifer that would also be a half sister to her(by sire)....... Wow thats a lot of halfs ;D

Latest posts