My most recent purchase...

Help Support Steer Planet:

dori36

LazyGLowlines said:
TJ, just curious who you purchased your redline bull from?  He's awfully nice!  Margo Hayes has the trademark 'redline'. Is this a Vitulus bull or from Bonanza, since David has quite a few red fullblood lowine calves by Awesome Red.  We currently have quite a few Bluey calves on the ground, most are black with the wild allele (E+), so they have at least a 50% chance of throwing red.  We haven't seen a bad Bluey calf yet. If anyone wants to take a look at Bluey or some of his calves go to our website - LazyGLowline.com .  We'll be posting some updated pictures of this years calf crop in the next few days.

Hey, Nancy....!!!  How long have you been on the "Planet"?  Welcome if no one else has already done that!  I figured TJ's bull calf was a Bluey by his thickness!  You probably noiticed I guess that when I replied to his first post.    And, yes, Margo has "trademarked" the name "Redline" for her line of reds. Go Lowlines, red or black! Are you flushing Brook yet?

LazyGLowlines

Hey, Dori. I've been on the planet for awhile now, just don't normally post anything. Thanks for the 'welcome'.  We've got Brook being set up right now, so should be flushing towards the end of this month. We have a Bluey daughter we'll be flushing soon, too. There was just a little confusion on one of the drugs so we have to start over. We've got several red calves expected next month so we're anxiously awaiting their arrival.  We've been very happy with our Bluey calves, and you're right, he's putting on alot of thickness, great muscling, clean fronts...overall they're very impressive.

Latest posts