My newest Bull Purchase

Help Support Steer Planet:

WKYIronMike

Didn't really need another bull for a while but I went ahead and bided on this young guy and purchased him from Sunset View. I'll think I'll gradually work him into the full time herd sire within a year or two. He is a Packin Heat out of a Built Right Dam. Anyway thought I would just share a pic.   

Attachments

• rsz_img_0234.jpg
    rsz_img_0234.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 197

Telos

Think you made a very good decision. Like him a bunch... Fits together nicely with some great details... Square tail set, clean sheath, smooth in his overall makeup and a strong level top. He looks like he will make some super replacements. Not familiar with his sire. What are his genetics?

WKYIronMike

Sire HTP/SVF Packin Heat W339 is a 3/4 Simmental and 1/4 Black Angus out of Ebonys Trademark and DMN Daisy Mae. I'm pretty sure Cattle Vision's carries him. The bull's dam is SVF Savanah S427 a Built Right x Triple C She Savannah K137. Bull's Reg.# is 2793119. Sunset View did say he would sire exceptional females. I'll guess time will tell. Glad you liked him and thanks for replying. He's growing on me everyday.