My November hfr

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

Here's  my Nov.'07 hfr that I'm going to be selling this spring . Let me know what you think. She's by our Super Dazzler x Lexus Rose son & out of  Woodrange Gwendoline(sister to X-Ray Vision).

Attachments

• Gwen baby 01.jpg
    Gwen baby 01.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 640
  • Gwen baby 03.jpg
    Gwen baby 03.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 633

knabe

i think she looks good from her withers back.  little dip in front there towards her poll, and i woul like to flatten out her shoulder point, would also like to get her front feet more under her instead of behind her.  nice thickness and depth.  powerful looking.

has an ohlde butt on her.

i like her.

OH Breeder

Doc,
I like her. She does look clubby from the picture that you have taken. Looks plenty thick enough and looks as though she willl have plenty of volume.Nice. Do you have any pics of the sire? Just wondering.

Doc

OH Breeder said:
Doc,
I like her. She does look clubby from the picture that you have taken. Looks plenty thick enough and looks as though she willl have plenty of volume.Nice. Do you have any pics of the sire? Just wondering.
  Here's a picture of her sire. I scanned it , so hope it turns out.

Attachments

• On Target.JPG
    On Target.JPG
    288.2 KB · Views: 499

KDSC

I see where she got her tail head from ;D, she looks good, I like her

OH Breeder

Good looking sire as well. Masonic has some really good cattle. They always seem to be easy doing kind. Has a bit of meat to him. Looks like Gwen clicks.