My Steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

krissy94

I recently took a picture of my steer it's taken from very far away because he wont let me get near him yet and I don't feel comfortable with posting his picture here for some odd reasons but if you want to I can email it to you if you'd like to see him.

farmboy

go ahead and post it, the only thing that will come out of it is advice, i cant think of any haters on here (except 1).....

krissy94

well actually its more that im afraid my mom will somehow find the website and see it. She doesnt know i have joined and id rather she didnt although im sure shes never heard of the site. I'm kinda paranoid. And besides that i have no idea how to post a picture anyways ???

farmboy

go to additional options
click on the browse button
choose the pic and make sure you type something or whatever and hit post, someone will resize it if its to big

and i can assure you or your mom as a poster of about 1 year 4 months that this is the best and freindliest cattle site on the net and everyone is willing to offer advice, opinions, constructive criticism and a PG rated enviroment

krissy94

i think hes an angus-hereford cross but im not quite sure...im showing him next august at our county fair

showsteerdlux

Ok. he looks like he might have a little limousin in him from the way his front end looks and I haven't seen a angus hereford yet that aint a motley or baldy so I'm guessin that he has got somethin else in him. Looks good for a young calf. What will you be feeding?

krissy94

i dont really know yet we havent started thinking about that stuff yet and i have absolutly no idea what you feed a steer anyways  ;D. Im sure ill know soon though were moving them to the barn in october or november

krissy94

we have to build the barn first though the old one isnt big enough for 4 kids showing 3-4 animals a peice

krissy94

thats why im not quite sure the whole herd is really mixed there are baldys scattered around too i will have to ask what he is because im not quite sure...my show buddy gave me a fairly quick lesson on all that stuff (hes about 15 and know so much more than i do) so im not quite sure what he is as of now