My Turn

Help Support Steer Planet:

Rustynail

How much frame does this bull have? Will he add or moderate?  Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

AC

jbh

Rustynail said:
How much frame does this bull have? Will he add or moderate?  Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

AC

I'm not sure you can say that he really does EITHER.....he seems to follow the cow size pretty  close.....but if you have to lean one way or the other, I'd say he'd moderate more often.  You just RARELY see a tall Jack Ass out of him.  Use him on a sound cow with average to average plus rib.  He's homo. black and solid and I've NEVER heard of a MONKEY MOUTH out of him.  SEMEN QUALITY is AWESOME.....collected at Genex at Strafford, MO.

Goretska had one that was 3rd Overall at Missouri AGR this past weekend......and I was told the high point crossbred heifer in Ohio is a My Turn.

For those wondering about Canada.....I'll check tomorrow.....I PROMISE!! (Romax)

Rustynail

Thanks for the responses.  I definately think I will use him this spring.  Now I just have to wait to hear the calving reports on a few new bull that I am interested in.

shortdawg

Both of mine stuck - one heifer on the way and the other was just short enough bred to not be able to sex. ;D