N/C

Help Support Steer Planet:

kanshow

The neat thing is that he did it on ideas & intentions... not actual deeds & accomplishments - unless you count getting elected.    I'd say the Nobel Peace Prize has been seriously devalued.   

irh

You know I would like to see alittle less talk and alot more action.  Let's work on getting more jobs back into this country and a health care system that we can trust.

Show Heifer

Lets see.... OTHER countries love him because he is destroying the United States from within. Something terrorist, wars and foreign leaders have been unable to do. And some wonder why they voted for him.

On a side note, the nominations were due 11 DAYS after the election.... so someone either KNEW he was going to win, or is a heck of a fortune reader!! And it will take 50 years to unveil the nominating party. Is ACORN involved somehow???!!!

I bet no one lines up to be nominated now.... the Peace prize means nothing now.

SWMO

hardly worth commenting on.  I always said that he was a whole lot like Jimmy Carter.  I guess this is starting to prove it.

kanshow

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's super president.   Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound and able to destroy the greatest nation in a single term.  

Cowboy

If I were to try and put in print what I really would like to say I'd be banned for life -- so let's just suffice to say - simply

H  O  G    M  A  N  U  R  E  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crud we have really fell to the bottom now

Terry

farwest

ahmadinejad, chavez, and qaddafi cast the decideing votes for obama.  I think they may have all been childhood friends....

CJC

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Now that he won, do we hafta take him SUPER CEREAL?
He'll probably wind up on the box of Special K, because he is SPECIAL. What a joke and it's not even funny. 

aj

Ronald Reagan did more for world peace than any body. He swung a big stick. He scared the hell out of Russia. He single handedly destroyed the Soviet union cause they could not keep up with us financially. He was proud of the USA and he would not not back down. The Nobel prize deal is a joke like the un bunch. Alot of speeches...every body feels god but nothing gets done. I think the nobel peace prize has historically been given to idiots that would stand by and watch their grand mother get raped by a bunch of 50 men and sing kumbia and light candles and give peace signs. jmo

Doc

What I want to know is, is he going to going to give the $1 mil that he won to the American public? I mean he was employed by us when he won the money , so the way I see it that money belongs to us . And I don't mean that he builds a library in his name either & use the money for that . I mean put it towards the deficit even though it would just be a drop in the bucket.