N-Charge / Flush?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Alpha

here is a picture of a red tycoon heifer out of an old commercial cow that my brother has. its not a good picture of her at all but shes pretty impressive. before N-charge came out we used tycoon on some Angus but i don't think they had enough power. i will say between the two bulls i like the heifers more...... and FYI they both carry a recessive red gene

and again for those who are interested PM me and ill get back to you as soon as possible........ thanks to those who have already shown interest.

Attachments

• red tycoon.jpg
    red tycoon.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 177

olsun

There are actually 3 bulls involved in this story. Tycoon, N-Charge, and the unpromoted bull Shadow. There is no proof to the story, but 2 full sister cows are involved. One cow produced Tycoon, and her full sister produced N-Charge and Shadow. There seem to be problems with who owned, and who had possession of some embryos. I am told that is why there are no registration papers on some of the bulls. All three are full brothers in blood, but not actually full brothers. Shadow belongs to my neighbor, is tested clean, and has sired some very nice calves in a commercial herd.

CAB

Cut the BS said:
i'm confused...  so there are 2 bulls with the same name- who are full brothers, born the same year-- but have different dams... <party>
You are confused. No there are 2 bulls born, I think a year apart that are supposedly full brothers by blood which means that their mothers were full sibs. No same names. One is Tycoon and he I think was born one year B4 N-Charge & Shadow which are full sib brothers out of the same flush. Hope this helps explain the bulls and also helps you with your confusion.

You beat me to it Olsun.

CAB

Cut the BS said:
so where does the lacking of semen from one N Charge come from- in relation to the availbility of a differnt N Charge? 

Again, there's only ONE bull named N-Charge. I guess we must not have cleared that issue up for you.

kfacres

CAB said:
Cut the BS said:
so where does the lacking of semen from one N Charge come from- in relation to the availbility of a differnt N Charge? 

Again, there's only ONE bull named N-Charge. I guess we must not have cleared that issue up for you.

obviously.. roger that.. in case you didn't read the quote- you quoted...  why does this one person say N Charge semen is rare-- yet every dealer as it listed-- and people have called and they have said yes they have it.?

CAB

I sure don't know anything about the semen bank or which distributors have it or don't have it, but I do know that if not, there are some very closely related bulls that a person could plug into the equation in N-Charge's place IMO.