NAILE get together?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Was wondering if those going to Louisville wanted to try for a get-together? If not, make sure you stop off at red Maple Farm in the Maine-Anjou section. I'll have the coffee maker going & also some goodies.
Looking forward to meeting all!!!
(welcome)

Red

Telos

I'm probably not going to be able to go :'( :(, but wish I could. Oh, I have a great idea... Maybe you could get LiveAuction.TV to film the get together party, live and for all who can't attend could watch at home. Just an idea. ;D

red

We're going to miss you Telos & Tony. Don't think Shorty Jock will make it either.  :'( I spoke w/ Malinda & she'll be there. I think Shortdawg is planning to be there too. Cowz's hubby is hauling & helping fit Gelvies so get to meet him.

Red

steermaker

What dates will you be in L-ville.  May try to make it down the weekend of 11/10.  My work schedule may not allow that, but if I make it and you are there I will try to look you up.

ba

We are taking a couple down for the junior show on the 11/th. hope to meet and
put faces with names.Will prob be in south west hall if walking through give us a
holler

red

We leave home on the 8th, show on the 13th & go back home on the 16th.
I'm going to start baking next week so if anyone has any ideas, send them my way. Might make Gypsy's cinnamon rolls if I have the time.

Red

CAB

WOW! Food, cattle, and great people, I wish that I was going. Maybe some other day.  Cab

Jill

I was trying to talk him into the weekend of the 9-10, but the love of my life just reminded me we have Garth Brooks tickets for the 10th so I'm pretty sure Louisville isn't going to happen this year, sorry.  My thoughts will be with you all, Good Luck!

fluffer

Red- it's GELBVIEH  ;D

Who is cowz hubby fitting for??  Just curious, I am a Gelbvieh breeder and showed down there until last year b/c we had a baby.

red

too bad Jill!

I have a room at the Holiday Inn by the airport. We got 2 rooms. The nephews aren't coming down except to help set-up. MLK32 is using the room Saturday through Wednesday so it is available for a few days. She might share it if you are really nice to her & female. Don't want her hubby getting excited.

Red

cowz

fluffer said:
Red- it's GELBVIEH  ;D

Who is cowz hubby fitting for??  Just curious, I am a Gelbvieh breeder and showed down there until last year b/c we had a baby.

Go by Jumping Cow.....look for the oldest fitter in the barn....these guys wear reading glasses when they clip.

common sense

I would be willing to take those tickets off of your hands so that you may go to the show!  I would like to feel bad that you can't make it but I am too jealous that you have those tickets!!  :D  I hope you will offer us a full report of the concert!!  Have fun!

Jill said:
I was trying to talk him into the weekend of the 9-10, but the love of my life just reminded me we have Garth Brooks tickets for the 10th so I'm pretty sure Louisville isn't going to happen this year, sorry.  My thoughts will be with you all, Good Luck!

knabe

i'm thinking a hat with my tag underneath or a patch funkystitches can put our tag on that you can sew on your hat of choice or jacket or...  still haven't decided if i can go.  how's hotel availability.

or sticky patches or buttons so people can collect them.  now there's an idea!

red

Knabe- hotels will be tough. You might have to stay in neighboring IN.
Jason- send what ever my way. I'll see if I can't set something up.

Red