NAILE steer show.

Help Support Steer Planet:

C-CROSS

Just wondering who was grand,  Kroupa was reserve.  Please no bashing the judge just curious.

bcosu

i thought winegardner had all good steers in the final drive. there were good ones that went back but he seemed to pick the same way the whole day. i did agree with him on the grand, i never really looked for a reserve.

drl

Which steer of Vicklands won? Was it the HW xWMW that won several shows last winter or the one that won Denver or a different one?

showsteerdlux

I know he weighed 1349, and reserve was 1295. Both steers were very deserving to be in the purple. Those 2 were the 2 I chose, couldn't believe I got it right. The class winner from class 1 is going to be alot of fun for someone this spring. That calf could prove to be lethal. Also agree he was consistent all day, so whether you agree or not he was very easy to follow.

scales17

i heard copus had a good one should have been in the purple?any info on him?

bcosu

he was a good steer. once again all the steers in the lineup looked good. i thought vicklands steer separated himself out as grand though.

Hoosier

drl said:
Which steer of Vicklands won? Was it the HW xWMW that won several shows last winter or the one that won Denver or a different one?

Looks like the steer that won Denver, Ky Beef Expo, etc.