NAILE who all is going ?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

Going up on Thursday the 11th , but will be at Sutherland farms with the cattle for the Bluegrass Invitational sale. After the sale I will be coming to the fairgrounds.

linnettejane

cowz said:
I am bummed that we are not going this year!  We really had a lot of fun with the Shorthorn Gang 2 years ago!  Chad and Mike .... you need to buy some heifers in the futurity sale this year!

Hope you all have a great time and we will be watching you show online when we can!!!

where is it going to be online?...guess we arent going this year either...:(...but we will be back next year!

Jacob B

I'll be going down with some friends from the local youth fair.  Some kids that just want to get more involved and learn as much as possible, a couple real bright young guys that havenever been out of state to a show, should be fun.  Hope to see you all there.  No cattle this year.

Davis Shorthorns

Katy and I are going to be getting in around noon on sat.  Will be in Sue's stall helping out.  Hope to see everyone there. 

kane1598

We will be there the 11th thru the 16th. One open shorthorn heifer and one open/jr shorthorn plus.

sue

I can bring the coffee pot? I need the good stuff