name that tune

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

(welcome) OCC!

I like the song that Kid Rock sings w/ Sheryl Crow. I guess he has a duet w/ Gretchen Wilson called "The Other Side of Me"

That is so neat on the theme songs so the show season! If that is lame then sign me up! (lol)

What type of songs do you & the kids like? Country or rock or in-between? We've got some really good songs through out this thread.

Thanks for posting!

Red

cowz

occ said:
Lynnrd Skynnrd, I think it was Ronnie Van Zant (brother is donnie) who died in the plane crash.  Here in so. ga Sweet Home Alabama and Freebird are more like anthems than just songs.  My children got their 1st Lynnrd Skynnrd cd when they were about 8 years old.  Every road trip to a cow show is a music appreciation lesson. 

for name that tune;  title and artists of these lyrics - "I work 10 hours on a John Deere tractor, just thinkin' of you all day, I got a calico cat and a 2 room flat, on a street in west LA"

I also like some Kid Rock, if he would leave out the ugly words,  "It Ain't Cocky If You Back It Up" is pretty good without the profanity.

we try to come up with a theme song for each show season, any suggestions for this year?  My kids think I am sooo lame, hopefully years from now they will remember me as fun.

Due to the early stages of Alzheimer's ,  I can give you a partial answer :)))  It was "You're the Reason God Made Oklahoma"  by Shelly West and _______________!  I love that song!! 

We keep a Lynard Skynard, ACDC and Fleetwood Mac CD in the Trailer Towing Truck at all times. 

red

David Fizzell!

Myself I like good old rock & roll to get me in the mood for working calves. right now the calves are getting an education in Jimmy Buffett!

Latest posts