That is sad
He needs a name
To name the steer go to "Is it  me or...". pg 2
Enter the name the steer contest
Win.....or maybe not...but the steer will win, he will have a name

www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php/topic,1132.30.html

genes

"Oooops"

For a black dye job gone wrong, or maybe someone with a white calf not rinsing out their whitening shampoo.

red

too much blueing shampoo!
I can remember the little blue haired lady that was my grandfather secretary. Maybe old Blue got carried away!

Red

Cowboy

Hello every one!

I don't get the chance to play much any more, but have always at least read most of the posts.

I am sitting here looking at the little bugger up there on top of the world, and it just seems to me that he seems to be a --

"" BEACON"" for all to see.

Sooooooo -- my small thought for the day is -- BEACON -- it fits for some reason. Kind of like the spot light for the ocean vessels, every one looks for the beacon --

Ah well -- hope no onelaughs too hard!!! I like the beacon though!

Terry

red

Actually, I like Beacon too! Spotlight on the on-line community. Watcher over us all.
Good one Terry!

Red

DL

copied from is it me or...

ratmama2 said:
Blue Moon

Now that is good!
Pressures on farmboy ;D

Cowboy I loke Beacon too - keep 'em coming, then we will have the cook off!

Telos

'SteerIcon' -- Keeper of valued information and believer in the Force.

Trained, since a pre-weaned calf, by the Jedi Master Yoda. 'SteerIcon' has become a fierce warrior against the "dark side",  seeking out and  destroying evil in return for knowledge, truth, and ethical values.

"May the Force always be with you."

DL

Cowboy - as much as I like Beacon - there was a heat detector called something Beacon ahhh Bovine Beacon - like the K-Mar but turned glow in the dark - so it has sort not quite memories for me - Now I did like Babe until FB remembered Babe the pig, so that is probably out. Fred, Bob, Doug, Herb and Rusty - probably won't work either - Appollo - too many bovine Appollos already; Ribbon is cool but a little common  -Beefpaca Buddy and Amigoette are probably out .... Telos I do like SteerIcon. His board knome could be SI...

any other ideas???