Names for new composite breeds.

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

Now we all know about the dreaded beefpaca on here.  My kids were horsing around the other day discussing what you would call a lowline crossed with maine anjou.  Any guesses?    Beef Lo Main!  Get it ?  I think we need more sleep! ;D

red

cowz said:
Now we all know about the dreaded beefpaca on here.  My kids were horsing around the other day discussing what you would call a lowline crossed with maine anjou.   Any guesses?     Beef Lo Main!   Get it ?   I think we need more sleep! ;D

Oh, that is really bad Cowz- get your kids into therapy now! LOL- did love it though! also love your new profile picture-cute.
My personal favorite is crossing a Corrinate w/ a Shorthorn- a Horny Corny.

Red

cowz

red said:
cowz said:
Now we all know about the dreaded beefpaca on here.  My kids were horsing around the other day discussing what you would call a lowline crossed with maine anjou.   Any guesses?     Beef Lo Main!   Get it ?   I think we need more sleep! ;D

Oh, that is really bad Cowz- get your kids into therapy now! LOL- did love it though! also love your new profile picture-cute.

Red

A Horny Corny!!  You crack me up.!!!  Would that mean that a horny corny with one horn is a unicorn??

red

cowz said:
red said:
cowz said:

Red

A Horny Corny!!  You crack me up.!!!  Would that mean that a horny corny with one horn is a unicorn??

a unicorny!

DL

OK - this is silly (and I don't think it will stop here!)

Maine x Shorthorn = Short Anjou or Mainehorn

Hereford x Shorthorn = Short Ford (350, diesel)

Texas Longhorn x Shorthorn = Texas Short or Long-Horn-Short

Texas Longhorn x Scottish Highland = Scttrish Texas Longland Highhorn

I can't believe I am doing this! (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)
and think of all the wild thigs you could do with Chi's -
Chientte (x Corientte)
Chion (x Devon)
Chihorn (x Shorthorn)
Chilais (x Charlaois)
Chiline (x lowline)
Chiax (Texas Longhorn)

I must stop now

;D

beefpaca - it's what's for dinner!

red

instead of a Chiline- it's Keylime
Maine x Hereford = Maniferd
Hereford  x Dexter= Hextor
Simmintal x Shorthorn- Simihorn
Texas Longhorn x Shorthorn - Texhorn Longshortie

I've got to stop. I think I have spring fever!!! (clapping) :)))

Red

cowz

Remember when we were all short on sleep and we were talking about the mini shorthorns?  Remember the dwarfism gene of the 1960"s?  My Dad called those mini herefords "Snorterdwarfs".  We can call our little shorties shortydwarfs!  We have all sunk to a new low.  I cant even come close to the mythical beef paca!