Nashville Star?

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

Anyone into the winter TV watching mode???  Who do you guys think will win Nashville Star???

red

cowz said:
Anyone into the winter TV watching mode???   Who do you guys think will win Nashville Star???
We don't have cable so don't watch the Nashville Star show. We do watch American Idol. right now they're having all the terriblel singers on. Some sound worse than my cows in heat. Maybe my cows sound better.
Red

jason

I haven't see Nashville star, but I can concur on American idol bringing out the howling dogs.  Did you see the seattle episode - where he told that kid he looked like a monkey?  In his defense the kid had huge eyes that looked like a monkey.  I thought simon was a lot nicer in Memphis.

jason

Here is a pic from Simon and this younger days....the girl is probably atleast 13, 14

attachment.php

phoebe

Simon is a creep, but being a creep is what keeps people watching.  I had a friend tryout, but she actually had some talent and of course she didn't make it on the show.  In the first rounds you will only make it on tv if you are absoutely horrible or absoltely great.  ;)

austin

The first part is the only part of American Idol I watch. Once the singers are good, it's not worth watching to me. Our whole family really gets a kick out of some of the people singing up there.  ::)

red

I confess that we usually watch the entire thing through. ::) I was really rooting for Taylor Hicks last year & was glad to see him win.:D Actually going to name a calf that this year.
Red

schoenbi

Red, that would be funny if it was a gray smoke colored calf, it would go right along with Taylor Hick's hair color.

red

I don't think I've got any of those coming but that would be a good name for one with that color. I will gladly turn the name over to anyone that has a gray or smokey calf this year that wants to name him Taylor Hicks! ;)
Red

gocalves

I've never seen Nashville Star, but i've heard it's more entertaining that you might think. I watch sports mainly. Can't wait for the superbowl.  :eek:

garybob

randy Owen, one of the judges was the front man for the group Alabama. He is also a cattleman. Look up Tennesse River Music.com and see his polled Herefords and Angus cattle. His cousin Teddy Gentry, also  the bass player for the band, is owner of BentTreeFarm in their hoemetown of Fort Payne,AL. Check out their websites.

red

garybob said:
randy Owen, one of the judges was the front man for the group Alabama. He is also a cattleman. Look up Tennesse River Music.com and see his polled Herefords and Angus cattle. His cousin Teddy Gentry, also  the bass player for the band, is owner of BentTreeFarm in their hoemetown of Fort Payne,AL. Check out their websites.

You're right Garybob, the guy that writes the Livestock Plus goes down there once a year & does a piece about him. I bet Deep can tell us about his place, her being down in that area.

Red