National Accountants Day

Help Support Steer Planet:

shorthorns r us

in Pat Riley's hayday with the Lakers he would lock himself in his basement for about a week after the season ended.  that is my therapy.

knabe

what percentage of taxpayers "pay" more taxes on tax day under the "suggested" threshold of $4 or 500 dollars so they don't get audited.

amazing that people think getting a refund is a good thing.  i miscalculated on my withholdings as my wife went to half time, and i ended up getting a refund.  i'm thinking i should fire myself and go to the beach.

itk

The best part of being a salesman is getting to write off my new golf clubs and course membership.  (clapping)

itk

Funny you should ask. There is a not for profit group that takes them for a inner city golf program they have. So the old clubs get used to help the bottom line as well. God bless America!

SWMO

April 15th always makes me glad to not be working in public accounting anymore. :D

However, this year it is even worse for the local accountants.  Because of all the flooding the procrastinators get to put off filing their taxes even longer.  Government gave the flood counties extra time to file.  Yuck!  Now they can't celebrate the end of tax season yet which was alway the best part of April in our office.  No beach and umbrellas in our neck of the woods.

garybob

SWMO said:
April 15th always makes me glad to not be working in public accounting anymore. :D

However, this year it is even worse for the local accountants.  Because of all the flooding the procrastinators get to put off filing their taxes even longer.  Government gave the flood counties extra time to file.  Yuck!  Now they can't celebrate the end of tax season yet which was alway the best part of April in our office.  No beach and umbrellas in our neck of the woods.
No, but You & Me have got a Reserviour (Beaver, Table Rock, Bull Shoals, Taneycomo, Norfork) every 20 miles!

GB

SWMO

Problem with our Lakes right now GB is that they are all waiting in line to flood Arkansas!  Looking for rain again tonight.  Hey do you really have the time to visit our local recreation spots.  I thought those were all for the out of towners like Steal your Dollar City. :D

garybob

SWMO said:
Problem with our Lakes right now GB is that they are all waiting in line to flood Arkansas!  Looking for rain again tonight.   Hey do you really have the time to visit our local recreation spots.  I thought those were all for the out of towners like Steal your Dollar City. :D
Yeah, them folks down in the Delta ( lower Arkansas) are REALLY underwater. Pray for them.

GB