National Anthem - Not so good at Super Bowl

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

I'm willing to bet if carrie underwood would have eaten a steak before she sang the anthem, it would have been much much better. Sounded kinda like she was yelling and running out of air.  Darn vegetarians.

justintime

Her Canadian fiancee, Mike Fisher, is not a vegetarian. He plays for the Ottawa Senators in the NHL. Maybe he can convince her to eat a burger or two!

Throttle

agreed! It sickens me to see her fame growing all the time...she is going to be in a movie now ::)...another HUGE HSUS supporter that everyone who eats meat or dairy or fish or anything should boycott and she would disapear in a hurry

CAB

I missed the Anthem, but it was sad to listen to the Who. I think it's time to take a long, long break boys. JMO.

uluru

The Who
Bad!!!!!!

They are my age and they should be smart enough by now to know when to pack it in.

I thought it was only a fool like me who is still trying to play young guys games.

Cowfarmer65

3060 South McNaughton Rd. Douglas, ON. Can.
lol.....Uluru......did it not bring back some old memories from when those songs were new releases. As for Carrie Underwood her tune will change the more time she spends in Ottawa. Salads just don't keep you warm like a good steak does. Didn't get to see the game. Shorter field, more downs, you know the story.

justme

My son (a 7 year old) asked who the old dudes where that were singing lol  He said they looked older than his papa (thumbsup)

mooch

Show Heifer said:
I'm willing to bet if carrie underwood would have eaten a steak before she sang the anthem, it would have been much much better. Sounded kinda like she was yelling and running out of air.  Darn vegetarians.
No thats just the way she sings , never understood the attraction.

COd

Wasn't real impressed with any of the singers.  Seen where Kellie Pickler is a big HSUS supporter too.