National Barack Channel (NBC and MSNBC)

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

the interviewer had no problem with palin being called a derogatory term and antics in the stadium, but she gets OFFENDED when someone said palin had more class than NBC.

cut the mike please.

ooh, maybe the fairness doctrine should be imposed.

herefordfootball

knabe said:
the interviewer had no problem with palin being called a derogatory term and antics in the stadium, but she gets OFFENDED when someone said palin had more class than NBC.

cut the mike please.

ooh, maybe the fairness doctrine should be imposed.

News stations are extremely biased, dont think you can believe any of them these days nobama or probama they're always biased one way or another.

herefordfootball

Doc said:
herefordfootball said:
Another political topic on a cattle website. Someone trying to stir up some more dust?   ;)

If it bothers you that much,JUST DON"T READ IT!!!!!!!!!!

I was just giving CPL a hard time.  :) Nothing serious. Everyone is open to post whatever they want last I checked.

TMJ Show Cattle

The Obama bashers are out in force.Just like the Bush bashers.Can't anyone figure out that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ever changes,no matter who is elected? Some people would bitch even if they were hung with a new rope.I'm just glad there are a few that will stand up against the other and not let this crap get all one sided.Be glad who you voted for and don't bash someone who disagree's with you.That is what never ceases to amaze me.One side takes crap from the other then when roles are reversed,people start name callin and everything. I wish they would disallow ANY and ALL religious and POLITICAL nonsense off these boards,and go to NBC or MSNBC or FOX or wherever those topics are discussed and hammer out the differences. I guess there will be some on this board who will never buy cattle from our daughters,because their step dad is a registered DEMOCRAT and damn proud of that. I'm glad they have been raised to understand that not all people are going to agree with their thinking whether it be in the cattle bussiness or whatever their political views may or may not be. I have many REPUBLICAN friends and am damn proud to say our believes and disbeliefs have NEVER interfered with our friendships.

TMJ Show Cattle

OH and one other thing. I'm a veteran of the Viet Nam war [two terms]. I believe in a strong military presence where ever we need it. The problem is we sometimes get confused as to why and where we need our presence.

knabe

TMJ Show Cattle said:
I guess there will be some on this board who will never buy cattle from our daughters,because their step dad is a registered DEMOCRAT and damn proud of that.

opinions or perspectives will NEVER stop me from buying or selling cattle to anyone.

thanks for your service.  mine is the first generation not to serve.

we are needed in pacific rim, not in europe other than for logisitics.

we imposed democracy in japan and germany.  must have been wrong.

Doc

TMJ Show Cattle said:
I wish they would disallow ANY and ALL religious and POLITICAL nonsense off these boards,and go to NBC or MSNBC or FOX or wherever those topics are discussed and hammer out the differences. I guess there will be some on this board who will never buy cattle from our daughters,because their step dad is a registered DEMOCRAT and damn proud of that. I'm glad they have been raised to understand that not all people are going to agree with their thinking whether it be in the cattle bussiness or whatever their political views may or may not be. I have many REPUBLICAN friends and am damn proud to say our believes and disbeliefs have NEVER interfered with our friendships.

I don't think any discussion on religion or politics is nonsense , if done in a respectful manner & with substantiated facts. I don't know that anyone has ever said on here that they wouldn't buy from a Democrat or a Republican or a Catholic or an Aetheist , etc.,etc. 
By the way thank you for your service for our country.

showsteerdlux

herefordfootball said:
Another political topic on a cattle website. Someone trying to stir up some more dust?   ;)
Raising cattle is nothing but politics when it all comes down to it. How bout quit stirring things up yourself with all the negative smart alec posts.

herefordfootball

showsteernc said:
herefordfootball said:
Raising cattle is nothing but politics when it all comes down to it. How bout quit stirring things up yourself with all the negative smart alec posts.

showsteernc as I posted above, I was just giving CPL a hard time, nothing serious.  :) . But again nothing serious.

CPL

Oh herefordfootball, no hard feelings. Besides I  love giving people a hard time and stirring up dust !

I just thought it was interesting, no matter what side of the isle your on. As far as I'm concerned if you can explain your beliefs (and explain them well!!!) you have every right to that.

Too me its just hard to explain why we are spending money we don't have. But that could open a whole nother can of worms so I'll live it with this:

HAPPY THURSDAY NIGHT EVERYONE !!!  ;D ;D

Before I forget, TMJ Show Cattle  thanks for you service. I have a brother in the Marines and appreciate the work of all military men and women.