National Western Stock Show and Rodeo

Help Support Steer Planet:

afhm

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone there when the bulls are on display would take pics to post on here.  Thanks in advance.

aj

I think a secret handshake and some kind of a hand signal may be wise(like the gangs). Possibly a tattoo on our left cheek that reads steerplanet rules. Just some ideas to kick around.

shortyjock89

I was thinking that we could get the SteerPlanet logo tatooed on the inside of our bottom lips, that way we could go incognito and inflitrate the rival ranks if need be  8)

aj

As long as we don't wear hip huggers they won't catch on to the tattoo on our cheeks. ;)

aj

Yes....I can see it now(as the the camera pans to the Denver news tonight anchorman). An estimated one half million steer planet enthusiasts showed up unexpectedly today. They appeared to be chanting "hell no...no more snow, hell no...no more snow. They showed up in pickup trucks from all over the country. One set of twins were delivered in C.S.U.'s pen of bull area as it was to crowded to get the expectant mother to the hospital. One small scuffle broke out. A badly beaten man was arrested and dragged away from the scene. He seemed to be yelling something like"I STILL think the durham red deal will work"! National gaurdsman are expected to drop food supplies in tommorro as the festival of love is expected to break up tommorro evening. Thats it for now from channel 12.. be safe out there tonight denver.

cowz

Wow!  We had better book the ag pavillion at CSU!    I'm up for the secret hand shake and a cup of coffee......but no tattoos!

I am going to hassle my Pfizer rep if we could have one of the rooms in the Pfizer trailer down in the yards for a meeting place.  Now we have to decide when the most of us will be there!?

KDSC

when is the maine anjou sale? are the maine bulls on display the same day??

KDSC

what is on the 21st and the 22nd?? we are gona try to get out there for the maine stuff, but we will see :'(

SWMO

Look our Charolais heifer up.  She will be with J & S Charolais.  Sept Heifer '06 by WR Benefit.  Kate Shaffer owner.  Let me know how she looks we won't be getting out there this year.

aj

I am 3 and half hours from denver so I will wait untill last moment to decide probably. I can go out early in morning almost If I have to.Are the motels booked up yet? What is the shorthorn base hotel? I went to some of the meetings two years ago and it was interesting.

Latest posts