nebraska?

Help Support Steer Planet:

ROAD WARRIOR

The catlemans classic has a junior show at the end of the week in Kearney. It's usually mid Feb.

Jill

Missouri AGR Beef Show, Syracuse, NE, 3/3/07, 660-734-1712
Sneak a Peak Beef Show,  Syracuse, NE, 3/4/07,  402-269-3333
These 2 shows are held at the same arena, they were really fun shows, not quite as tough as AGR.
I can't find the info on AGR, but I'm wanting to say it is either right before or right after Christmas break, they don't have it posted on the list of shows under U of NE. The results were in the March issue of Show Circuit but I can't get it to come up either.  The entry form is usually in the Show Circuit

jimmyski

Jill said:
Missouri AGR Beef Show, Syracuse, NE, 3/3/07, 660-734-1712
Sneak a Peak Beef Show,  Syracuse, NE, 3/4/07,  402-269-3333
These 2 shows are held at the same arena, they were really fun shows, not quite as tough as AGR.
I can't find the info on AGR, but I'm wanting to say it is either right before or right after Christmas break, they don't have it posted on the list of shows under U of NE. The results were in the March issue of Show Circuit but I can't get it to come up either.  The entry form is usually in the Show Circuit

Jill,
I believe it is the NW Missouri AGR Beef Show in Syracuse on March 3. Usually the University of Nebraska AGR show is right before Christmas Break as well. I don't know anybody that's left in AGR or I would try and find out for you. If I hear of anything I will let you all know.

Jim

Dean

Nebraska AGR is December 15+16 in Lincoln at the Lancaster event center.