Need a Name

Help Support Steer Planet:

cherokee1

I am getting a French Bulldog she will be a cream color.  She already has a name of Krissy, but one of my daughters class mates (who she describes as a not so nice young lady) has the same name so we are going to change the dogs name.  I can not for the life of me think of any good names, so I am hoping that you all can help me.  I included a picture of a cream colored french bulldog, this is not her, but she looks almost Identical.

Thanks for your help!!

Attachments

• cream frenchie.jpg
    cream frenchie.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 300

dori36

cherokee1 said:
I am getting a French Bulldog she will be a cream color.  She already has a name of Krissy, but one of my daughters class mates (who she describes as a not so nice young lady) has the same name so we are going to change the dogs name.  I can not for the life of me think of any good names, so I am hoping that you all can help me.  I included a picture of a cream colored french bulldog, this is not her, but she looks almost Identical.

Thanks for your help!!

Even though she's a girl, she looks like Yoda to me!!

DL

I'm with Telos - Gertrude (when she misbehaves) Trudie when she is adorable (or Millie or Violet!) - congrats on the new family member ;D

cattlejunky

How about Paris.  as in Paris France, or Edy as in Edy's Vanilla ice cream and lastly Bubbles  as in champgne bubbles.

OH Breeder

She is small and compact- Porscha  pronoucned "Poor Sha" after the great car Porsche and my dream.

Lillian because it is feminine and she looks small and petite; kind of like Lily the white flower

Joy- she brings you joy

Princesse Blanche  -Stands for White Princess in french

Angel

garybob

How about......"Bits" ?

She looks like the little Bull-dog from the KibblesNBits Commercials from 15-plus years ago.