Need a ride for Lowline cow from Michigan to Ocala, FL (or close)

Help Support Steer Planet:

TJ

Anybody going to be up in Michigan or northern Indiana, who could also possibly haul a Lowline cow to or near Ocala, FL?  This is not for me, but it's someone that I know.  Or does anyone know of any truckers who haul in the eastern part of the U.S.?  I know Lathrop, but does anyone know anybody else.  Thanks! 

Doc

Try Mark Howard 877-863-8095 office, 865-300-3636 cell. He lives in east TN & goes all over. I've used him several times.

TJ

Doc said:
Try Mark Howard 877-863-8095 office, 865-300-3636 cell. He lives in east TN & goes all over. I've used him several times.

Thank you!

Richburg

wish i would have known sunday night because we came right through your area after the foundation femalesale ad came back home to FL......oh well.....who is buying her in ocala?

TJ

I wish that I had known too.  However, she's not at my place, she's not my cow & she is up in Michigan.  I am just trying to help someone out.  But, you were probably far enough up at the Foundation Sale that it could have worked out.   

I'm not sure who is buying her, but I think that it is one of Tim Robinson's customers.  Tim lives in Astatula, FL.  Tim told me that someone near Ocala would be looking to buy this fall & I have a feeling that it is the same person.  I could probably find out. 

susie Q

We just sold a bull to a breeder in East Texas. Call me and maybe we can get the two headed south out of Michigan. They need the bull for fall breeding.
Also have a trailer headed west to Hay Springs, NE??? Room on it going west