Need a steer Fl or Ga area

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

My daughter, I think is going to need a new steer she has one that she has been working with for a couple of months but not making much improvements. Today he went after myself and my son so I think we are going to call it quits and take him to the market.  She will be needing a steer for the South Florida fair in jan. We are looking for one in Florida or could pick one up at the Perry, Ga show next month. It MUST have a good disposition my daughter is only 11 and it needs to be reasonably priced. Thank you!! (cow)

sullivanshowcattle

Have you had any luck? If not email me , i currently have one that is being stuck by my 12 yr. old sister. Will send pics and details by email...
Thanks,
Justin

SKF

Yes, she has found one and is picking him up this weekend. Thank you!

SKF

We ended up with a red steer from Dimond M farms in Al out of Down to Business. We're picking him up at the Perry, Ga show this weekend.

SKF

Yes, they are really good people. We have bought several from their sales in the past and they do stand behind what they sell.  I was suprised that they still had any steers left but luckly they did. Our bull calf that I posted on here a few weeks ago that's were he came from.