Need Advice on Bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

TBCattle1

For the most part, I know what I'll be using on some of my cows this summer, but am puzzled about some of the others. I could use some advice from you guys on bulls you've used. I'll give you as much info as possible on the cow and what she's done, and y'all can tell me what you might do.

Pizzazz cow- black, hairy, big, deep bodied, pretty headed. Not stout boned enough, hasn't really had a good one yet. Was thinking about Monopoly Money
Heatseeker cow-  black, older, big butted and big boned, goose fronted, and very fertile. Has hadd some pretty good ones in the past, but has an attitude. Thinking about Choppin' Wood
Carnac X LaGrand Angus cow- black white uddered, super gentle, big boned, big butted, 4 yr. old, always has the top seller. Thinking about Thriller, Warfare, Unstoppable, or Smooth Sailing
Capt. Hook x Hereford- red mot, big bodied, big boned, goose fronted, 9 yr old. Thinking about Alabama Slammer, Red Rock, Tiger Woods, or Monopoly 2.

wyatt

have they been tested for th and pha cuz if they dont have it i recomend walks alone or true grit love them both