need good steer calve

Help Support Steer Planet:

lewscrew

it really depends on the calf is it a hands down Grand Champion or a top two or so.
Where you from luke?

NSF

are you looking to compete with it at state fair as well or just county fair? jackpots? want a breed steer or a x-bred? the more particulars you give everyone the more we will be able to help you out.

lewscrew

may show at the Badger classic, just to get it out and maybe Seymor because it is close. Other wise just the county fair. as far as pb or cross our cross and pb go against each other so I think it would take a cross.

IVORYACRES

If u have not found a steer yet I am located app. 9 miles south of the Wis. ILL. border. Just poped in 4 lunch and saw your post. I have 2 shorthorn + steers & 2 Angus steers. The 2 + steers i have noticed are very hairy I just get them weaned last Friday & started blowing them out Monday. they r thick show steers. I need 2 quite thinking about it & just get pics.  that would do most of the talking. lol

IVORYACRES

O ya we just switched over 2 hi speed and email is not working but my cell will be in the tractor with me 1815 266 9429. IF intrested