Need Ride from West VA Shorthorn Show

Help Support Steer Planet:

marsh

I have an et spring born Shorthorn heifer that is located in West VA.  The guy who calved her is going to be at the West VA State Fair on the 17th and said he could take her there for me.  I am looking for a trailer that will be there and heading West or Northwest from there.  I am located in Southern Indiana but could pick her up anywthere you could get her closer to me.  I can possibly meet you on the road or could pick her up at your farm if you could get her closer.  If the State Fair does not work and you know of a trailer in the West VA area headed my way around that time that would work also.  Please PM me or call 812-521-7776 and we can discuss.  I will definitely cover some fuel costs for your inconvenience.  Thanks..... 

Gargan

if you can wait, the wv feeder calf roundup is in mid sept. there will be several attendees from the ohio/indiana area show up for the sale. idk where in wv the calf is but there mite be some possibility for a ride during that time frame. the sale is in central wv. if the calf is in southeastern wv, then there is a sale in va the weekend afterwards that draws a crowd also. prob will be some trailers heading ur way via I-64.