Need STEER!

Help Support Steer Planet:

PAshowman

Had a freak accident and unfortuneatly on the look for another steer

Taking any offers at this point.

Would appreciate pics

mainegirl

I have a really good May steer. He's a yellow jacket X HW. Weighs around 450-500 pounds. He's show ready and really quiet. These were taken about a month ago. Let me know if you'd like some others. Pm me if interested.

Attachments

• yellow jacket.jpg
    yellow jacket.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 38
  • yellow jacket back.jpg
    yellow jacket back.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 45

bjam4

not sure where u are located but we have some that would work for september or october shows. we have some pictured on our website scales show steers on showsteers.com. they are priced to sell

dsav

i live in maryland and i have a steer i sold to a family in maine that i cant get a hold of now so im going to let him go if someone wants him and i have a angus steer from cardinal angus in IL that i would sell to. let me know if your interested, thanks derek savage

JBCC

Sooner and Headliner- May Calf

Attachments

• Sooner Steer.jpg
    Sooner Steer.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 68

kentucky man

Here is a steer that we have for sale.  He is halter broke and ready to show.  He is a Heat Wave out of a Cunia Angus cow.  He would be very competitive in PA.  Please give us a call 270-779-6260.  We are ready to sell him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN9MmEq9j5Y

Attachments

• Heat Wave Steer Dec 5th Internet.jpg
    Heat Wave Steer Dec 5th Internet.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 41

PAshowman

Looking for a calf around 600lbs or be at competitve weight by 1 st week of august.  for county fair show

bjam4

where are u located we have some that would work and they are nice calves priced to sell. 409-457-0629

dsav

those two steers i posted about are the right size as of now my sister is going to show them and our fair is the second week in aug.

irh

we have an April Tiny Tim ( Ali/Witchdr.)  If interested call 937-447-8041.  He is weighing 600 plus gentle calf.

Redangus01

Call nick he is located in MD he has a bunch of smoke steers that are hairy, thick made and powerful. They stop you in your tracks. 302-943-5614

dls

PAshowman said:
Had a freak accident and unfortuneatly on the look for another steer

Taking any offers at this point.

Would appreciate pics

PAshowman

thanks to all who offered great looking calves

A very respectable breeder was very curtious and gave us a big helping hand and we were helped in a big way and are no longer in need of a calf.