Need to lease a bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

mp

I need to lease a clubby bull for mid january through mid febuary. I am located in the abilene tx area. Looking for a moderate birth weight bull, not a heifer bull but not a cow killer either. Need something with guts and bone, he will be used strickly for clean up.

mp

That would be great but I gotta have january as well

beattieclubcalves

i know of a man child bull that could be for lease i am using him now on cows but i could get you the number for him he is a blue roan

Jacob B

I know of a shorty deal that is stout boned, with a ton of guts.  Super low birth weight.  Probability of far amount of calving ease in the future(too young to tell just yet/unproven).  Would be available for that type of thing farly cheap as a lease.  Might not say he is totally clubby, more maternal with a lot of style, that ability to make a clubby/show calf if the momma is a clubby.  Not a clubby changer.

Dooling1

This guy would work.

Jacob B said:
I know of a shorty deal that is stout boned, with a ton of guts.  Super low birth weight.  Probability of far amount of calving ease in the future(too young to tell just yet/unproven).  Would be available for that type of thing farly cheap as a lease.  Might not say he is totally clubby, more maternal with a lot of style, that ability to make a clubby/show calf if the momma is a clubby.  Not a clubby changer.

Attachments

• Cruiser 1857 (15).jpg
    Cruiser 1857 (15).jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 38

mp

My bad, I need the bull mid december through mid january. I might be interested in the manchild son, you got any pics, where is he located?

sccattle

Mudslide,  is avaiable during that time frame. PM for price he is coming off cows Nov 1st and will be at bull stud until Dec 1st.
He is leased out for  Jan 30 to feb 18th in Centerville TX.
attached is a couple of his calves from a maine cow and one from a Whoo doo cow,

Attachments

• smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 31
  • impact.jpg
    impact.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 39

beattieclubcalves

ill get ya some pics of the manchild son he is out in the pasture now plannin on pullin him out this weekend he is located in southwest iowa i know he is for sale too darn good bull lots of flush i used him on purebred shorthorns bw of 85
tame as can be too when we got him we named him curly and he is now like our own pet he will follow you everywhere