Needed: Red Angus

Help Support Steer Planet:

showstick09

I am looking for a Red Angus show heifer for the up coming Texas Major Shows in 2009. Please let me know if anybody can help me out if you know of any sales with one,  or if you have one.

ROAD WARRIOR

SS09 - I have a few heifers that should be competative on the national level as I have only sold one heifer out of the entire 07 calf crop. PM me if you are interested. Thanks RW

ZNT

We are going to Nebraska this weekend to bring more calves down for our Private Treaty Sale ending March 30th.  There is supposed to be a Registered Red Angus fall born heifer in the bunch.  Feel free to email me and I will let you know what she is .  We are also expecting a couple of Registered Angus fall born heifers.  Our email is [email protected]  You can find pictures of other calves we are offering at zntcattle.com.

ZNT

We just got back from Nebraska, and our little Red Angus heifer looks pretty cool.  She is around a late October to November calf out of Conquest and a Pieper bred cow.  I will know more when I get the papers.  She is going to be pretty tough in the Red Angus Division.

showstick09

ZNT said:
We just got back from Nebraska, and our little Red Angus heifer looks pretty cool.  She is around a late October to November calf out of Conquest and a Pieper bred cow.  I will know more when I get the papers.  She is going to be pretty tough in the Red Angus Division.
Are you going to sale the calf?