Needed

Help Support Steer Planet:

johnwayne

I am looking for a used 24 foot stock trailer that may need to be reworked. This is going to be a high shool FFA shop project . If anyone has one or knows of one in or around the Texas area send me a IM.
thank you
John David

steel

Just thinking here but why don't u get ahold of a insurance adjuster. I know that most claims are total loses and the just pay out. I wonder if a guy could get ahold of one that was.  Mite not hurt to try. You may get a smoking deal on one. Working on one is the plan anyway.

CM Cattle

Our ffa was given a gooseneck trailer to rebuild. Were in the process of rebuilding it right know. This is the first time weve done anything like this, and weve had a lot of fun workin on it. We are moving to our new highschool next year, so hopefully we will have more room to do more things like this in the future.

BCCC

I knew a guy that had taken his alum trailer to get the gated welded back on and while waiting to be worked on we had a horrible wind storm and rolled it over a few, the insurance adjuster ended up totaling it out, and I picked it up for practicly free(clipped 3 calves for them) and now its my welding project. Almost done too! All I had to was weld the gate on, and patch the roof, and put a new peice of alum on the floor!