New addition at Oakbar--Char X

Help Support Steer Planet:

oakbar

We purchased a Char X heifer on the Northern Exposure sale here in Northwood yesterday.  I thought the SP  gang might like to see a couple of snap shots!!

oakbar

Oops forgot to attach the pictures.    By the way any ideas for a barn name??

Attachments

• Char X heifer 10-12-08 1.JPG
    Char X heifer 10-12-08 1.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 519
  • Char X heifer 10-12-08  2.JPG
    Char X heifer 10-12-08 2.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 504

oakbar

Unfortunately we already have a Scotch.  I thought we should call her "Old Yeller" but nobody here agrees with me!!

doubled

Very nice heifer, love her color, how bout Videlia, (like the onion) we have one of those

oakbar

We already have a "Fancy"(pictured below)!!    The Char heifer is out of Dr. Who and a LT Wyoming Wind daughter name MKM Charisma.  We weren't really looking for another heifer this year but I have wanted a good Char X for some time.  I bought this one at the Northern Exposure sale that was held this year just 5 miles from us.

Attachments

• Fancy 8-24-08  #6.JPG
    Fancy 8-24-08 #6.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 440

oakbar

Thanks for all the help guys.  We have had a few people here locally working on it, too.  Some of their ideas were Tawny, Maize, as well as some of those you have recommended.  Ultimately, the choice will be my daughter's and she almost always likes something different from what I do!  Big surprise, Huh!!  We appreciate your help and if you think of any others we'd sure like to hear them!!