New Baby

Help Support Steer Planet:

LinZ

Hey Everyone,

New baby born yesterday out of first calf show heifer...weighing in at 80 lbs...4 days late. Purbered Simmental. Sired by SVF/NJC Mo Better. She was due on VAlentines day so her name is S/R Mo Love. White spot on her head kina looks like a heart too..

Attachments

• mo.jpg
    mo.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 414

OH Breeder

What's on the momma's side?
Give her sometime to fill out and I do like the mark on her head. nature has its funny ways.

Rocky Hill Simmental

She's an adorable one.  :) The heart on her face is neat, especially since she was due on Valentines Day. Congrats on her.  (clapping)

cattlejunky

(clapping)How Cute!!  That does look like a heart and I like the name.  As I have told others this if my favorite time of year when the new babies come.  Thanks for sharing.

red

here is the calf out of the red heifer that I sold last year that went to Savell's in Texas. The dam is a Cherry Bomb x Foreplay & the bull is a Gizmo son.
picture is from a cell phone so not the best.
Red

Attachments

• 0207081630.jpg
    0207081630.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 307

kanshow

Cute calves!!

LinZ - My son will be showing a Mo Better heifer this year.  She is his first home raised calf and has turned out pretty nice.  Her face markings aren't quite as unique as your's..  although she has a half black/half white face - thus her name - Domino.  The plans are to breed her to Dream On.