New Blog

Help Support Steer Planet:

Titangurl

After encouragement from some of my good friends (sp members included) I decided to start a blog.  I'm not by any means an expert about anything nor do I claim to know it all, but I do have thoughts and interesting stories I think a lot of people on here could relate too.  So I hope you all enjoy and please let me know what you think and become a follower as I will try to update it regularly.

www.wvcattlewoman.blogspot.com

<beer>

Titangurl

Im really sick and tired of the way that the American farmer is being treated!  I decided to get on a soap box and blog about it last night! I hope everyone enjoys my rant! Check it out!

www.wvcattlewoman.blogspot.com

<rock>

KCK

Hey Burke! I followed in y'alls foot steps and started a blog. kcjkinder.blogspot.com. Not sure if I am on the right track, but I am going to try to voice my opinion, too:) Check me out!

ZNT

Those are some CRAZY blizzard pics!  Can't wait to read more of your blogs.

Titangurl

KC can't wait to read it!! I'm betting it's definitly going to b interesting!!

KCK

Who else has a blog? What ones do people follow? I like the information I have found from random other people, like things to buy:) or recipes. It has also helped me read random articles for and against beef. There are some wild thoughts out there on the Internet!

T

Zane showed me your blogs and I'm following them both ... I have my own blog, but it's not cattle-related at all.  www.txmomblog.com

KCK ~ Ours seem very similar!

I look forward to keeping up with both of you!

Traci

CAB

Titangurl your blogs are well written and fun to read as well as giving all that read them a good idea of who you are and what you are made of. Very well done. Brent

Titangurl

Thank you very much Brent!  I try to be inspiring as well as truthful with hopes that someone will read it and realize there is more to the American farmer than what the media portrays.

Latest posts