New Board "Hall of Fame"

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

I have a created a new board called "Hall of Fame".  New Threads cannot be created inside this board, only moved from one of the other boards.  However, the topic can continue to receive replies.

The Hall of Fame intended use is keep all the very informative and highly popular threads at close reach.  To achieve our intended goal, we will be highly selective on which threads gets put in the Hall of Fame.  You can nominate a thread by pm'ing a mod.

RSC

Jason said:
I have a created a new board called "Hall of Fame".  New Threads cannot be created inside this board, only moved from one of the other boards.  However, the topic can continue to receive replies.

The Hall of Fame intended use is keep all the very informative and highly popular threads at close reach.  To achieve our intended goal, we will be highly selective on which threads gets put in the Hall of Fame.  You can nominate a thread by pm'ing a mod.
  Jason,  will there be a link in the Menu above to easily find the Hall of Fame?

Thanks,

RSC

red

Tony- if you go to the front page of the forum you'll find the category. It's right under the big show.

http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/

Red

jason

RSC said:
Jason said:

Jason,  will there be a link in the Menu above to easily find the Hall of Fame?

Thanks,

RSC

Yes. But, it will be just a bit.

Thanks
Jason

Latest posts