New Brahman Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

qbcattle

Here is my new pride and joy Elway. He is a 2 year old registered brahman that i am super excited about. Not only is he moderate and thick but he is puppy dog gentle...here are a few pics!

Hope you enjoy,
Kolten Thigpen
QB Cattle Co.

Attachments

• elway.jpg
    elway.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 190
  • elway playing with wes.jpg
    elway playing with wes.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 210
  • wes and elway.jpg
    wes and elway.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 225

andy

Buddy, there is no real way to skirt around this.  You are out of your mind to play with any bull like that.  More so called "quiet" bulls kill people than the ones that everybody knows are bad.  Not cool in my book at all.

Cattledog

I'm cool with it as long as I'm not the guy buttin heads with the bull! (lol)

qbcattle

Andy i thank you for your concern, however if i lived my life concerned about the next bizarre move an animal was going to make i would drive myself crazy. I realize that it may not be the safest move but in my mind it is no more dangerous than riding bulls, or showing mature bulls, or even just walking into the pen or pasture carrying a feed bucket around bulls.

BIGTEX

Brahman Cattle are some of the most gentle cows or bulls around. We had one growing up that all of the kids rode. Some Brahman are pretty rank but most are crosses.

andy

Hey, do whatever floats your boat.  I even kinda agree with you on the showing bulls thing.  And I guess that if you are the only guy that comes into contact with that bull its just you that is taking your chances.  Sure hope that there are no unsuspecting kids around for the bull to play "lets butt heads together with". 

BIGTEX

I had a friend that showed Brahmans in the '80 and you could walk into her mature cow pasture and they would all lay down and roll over so you could scratch their bellies.

JSchroeder

There’s nothing crazier than a cowboy raised Brahman or calmer than a pampered one.

That being said, the day I put myself in a position that all it would take is a bull to quickly raise his head to permanently paralyze me is the day I need go full time on a computer.