New Bull DJ Xtreme

Help Support Steer Planet:

Telos

This is one pretty bull that appears to have some functionality. Miles Dejong and family have been doing this breeding stuff a long time and this is one of their legacy's. Can't draw one much better, IMO.

Congrats to both Dejong for breeding him and to MFJ338 for buying him.

This bull makes you want to go back, take another look to see if you can find a hole. Hard to knit pick this boy. Xtremely nice.

cpubarn

I like him too.  If the link didn't work go to www.dejongranch.com then to the videos of the last bull sale and look for lot 27 in the list.  Buffering takes a while on my slower connection but it did work.

Sexed semen?

Mark

wyatt

looks like he would make a good heifer or steer calf i like him not much to pick at he is a great bull i like the m benz calves

olsun

Nice bull. Covers his tracks well, and never stops out of position.

Very nice calf, like him a bunch. Would you happen to know who bought lots 3 and 5? Thought both of those bulls were pretty darn good as well.

MFJ338

In regards to the scrotal,not sure what he measures but we have collected semen on him with no troubles. As for sexed semen would you be intreset ed in hfr or bull semen and how much?
One other thing that DeJongs and I agree on, this is the coolest fronted bull I ve ever seen. Should work well on those th and pha cows.

lil BIG pkg

Powerful bull should sire some great steers and heifers!! cant wait to see some calves out of this bull (clapping)