New bull first calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

linnettejane

mark tenenbaum said:
Is the calf out of the red charlie Arbaugh cow in these pictures or on your facebook AND-Remember the Proud Jazz bull calf you sold to Cornell-Was he any relation to the Gizmos Image? O0
Arbaugh cow's calf is the the one we are going to keep for next herd bull, he's the red with white on belly and big hip, couple pics posted on here
i have a video of him but can't post them on here?
yes, the jazz bull that cornell had went back to image, i still have a full sister to him, she is 10 this year

mark tenenbaum

linnettejane said:
mark tenenbaum said:
Is the calf out of the red charlie Arbaugh cow in these pictures or on your facebook AND-Remember the Proud Jazz bull calf you sold to Cornell-Was he any relation to the Gizmos Image? O0
Arbaugh cow's calf is the the one we are going to keep for next herd bull, he's the red with white on belly and big hip, couple pics posted on here
yes, the jazz bull that cornell had went back to image, i still have a full sister to him, she is 10 this year...That latest calf is cool -LONG AS A NIGHT IN JAIL TOO- IN YOUR TRAVELS REALLY LIKE TO SEE THE FULL SIB COW TO THE JAZZ BULLI remember the Jazz bull calf being dark roan really thick rolled some hooks to pins which is calving ease to a hillbilly judge maybe TH and I think he may have been collected by Cornell O0

linnettejane

mark tenenbaum said:
linnettejane said:
mark tenenbaum said:
yes, the jazz bull that cornell had went back to image, i still have a full sister to him, she is 10 this year...That latest calf is cool -LONG AS A NIGHT IN JAIL TOO- IN YOUR TRAVELS REALLY LIKE TO SEE THE FULL SIB COW TO THE JAZZ BULLI remember the Jazz bull calf being dark roan really thick rolled some hooks to pins which is calving ease to a hillbilly judge maybe TH and I think he may have been collected by Cornell O0
Full sib cow

Attachments

• 7AF256B6-9917-41F4-AAE2-9F9973A504D8.jpeg
    7AF256B6-9917-41F4-AAE2-9F9973A504D8.jpeg
    482.1 KB · Views: 170

Latest posts