Help Support Steer Planet:

cant delete this poll.

• abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VJ

That Man Among Boys bull was about as stout as they come. He was unbelievable. Ass, mass, color, and class.

advocate

Twinkie your bothering me. To ask for opinions on new bulls is all well and good but to cut down every bull that is mentioned that isn't yours is assinine as is your rigged voting system so that when everyone forgets about it you can win by default. Ridiculous time will tell the next great steer sire, I got 5 bucks says mojito is not freaky enough for a steer sire maternally he could be awesome

advocate

Glad to see you can edit
but for those that didnt get to see it you did call man among boys big shouldered and hard calving and said under your voting system any bull that didnt recive votes every day would be eliminated yours has 9 and i would venture to guess at least 7 are from you but you can edit all you want but your still shady. By the way if you cant tell i cant stand it when someone poses as a different person to promote there own bull like they arent doing it. take out an ad. just sayin nice bull anyway good luck with him im sure he has a place.

CAB

Twinkierocks14 said:
If you were wondering what happened to all of the bulls that got taken off of the voting system..... its because the bulls that got voted for today got to stay on and because someone was interested in that particular bull. So vote up and see if your bull wins. To choose the winner...... it is whatever bull has the most votes at the end of February.... is considered the best bull to come out this year.

Have to call huge BS on pulling the bulls out of the poll after it was started. Your credibilty is falling fast when you do things like that. Either PPL will like your bull and use him and the calves will eventually do the talking for the bull or he'll be another promotional bull that will fade away. I hope that he works well. He is very complete & well balanced.

blkbldy75

mark tenenbaum said:
I agree-wasnt there a pretty cool char deal that was clean etc? Forgot O0

the composite char? the eye candy x hoodoo named john wayne ? he was double clean i beleive