New Club Calf Association

Help Support Steer Planet:

sackshowcattle

I have started a new club calf association in Colorado. I am operating in Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming.
Our show season will start in January at The National Western Stock Show & Rodeo.

For more info or if you would be interested in joining, please e-mail [email protected]

Our Official Publication is Show Circuit

DiamondMCattle

Love the idea. Will there be a possibility of having a sale kind of how the Kansas beef Expo has the snow angels sale and others?

sackshowcattle

We are already planning on adding this for a futurity . We are thinking a Saturday sale, show Sunday. The show would be a kick-off show with double points.  But we would add this in next year (October-November 2014) since it is getting close to prospect season and a good portion of producers in the area have already had their sales. Right now we are just testing the waters to see if we should go head and sanction NWSS and start this year or wait. NWSS has told me that I can use their shows (prospect heifer, breed heifer and prospect steer) count as points. A contact in Nebraska has said he has about 4 shows he is pretty sure he can get sanctioned 3 in Nebraska and 1 in Wyoming. We already have 4 or 5 big companies prepared to sponsor us. With your membership, you will get a one-year subscription to our Official Publication, The Show Circuit.