new energy tax?

Help Support Steer Planet:

irh

How are we going to pay our electric bills if this new energy tax passes in the senate?  They are saying it could go up 50% more.  Running fans and airconitioners for our cattle might be out of the question.  Thinking about wind power, down the road.  I wish someone in Washington would use their brains.  I have never in my life seen things go too crapp so fast in this country....  We as a nation  better wake up before it is too late.  In our county of Darke County, Ohio they are trying to come in and Pump co2 into the ground under tons of pressure.  We live right on a falk line for earthqaukes could happen.  Also, our water supply could be at risk.  Over 900 people was at the meeting monday night to protest this.  If this line would bust it would travel over a 1000 miles, kiss our you know what's goodby.  We have some of the best farm land in the state of Ohio, and they are putting that to a risk?  The terriost are right here in the good ole U.S. BOYS.    Don't need to be fighting wars in other countries, we have a war to fight to make a living down on the farm and to keep up way of life in Darke County, OHIO......

knabe

still can't believe they don't tax babies.  instead, they want amnesty for people it will take a couple of generations at least to have less than 2 babies per couple.  only votes are more important though than global warming.

in CA 70% of the income tax is paid by 5% of the population.  of course the other 95% keep voting they pay more.

knabe

When House Democratic leaders were rounding up votes Friday for the massive climate-change bill, they paid special attention to their colleagues from Ohio who remained stubbornly undecided.

They finally secured the vote of one Ohioan, veteran Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur of Toledo, the old-fashioned way. They gave (BRIBED) her what she wanted - a new federal power authority, similar to Washington state’s Bonneville Power Administration, stocked with up to $3.5 billion in taxpayer money available for lending to renewable energy and economic development projects in Ohio and other Midwestern states.

the federal government should not be taking taxes from people and giving it to others to further an agenda by those in power by a slim majority.  of course it's up to the people to do something or nothing about this, but since the media won't cover it, they'd rather cover michael jackson and not focus on his child molestation, the public will remain clueless and acting like sheep.

Cowboy

I;ve been rather silent as of late -- partly because of work load, but mainly because of shear AWE of what has recently taken place in our famous government house!

Unless " WE " the REAL people of this great nation, or at least what used to be great about this nation, wake to hell up soon, there simply will be no more USA as we knew it.

I grew up in a small SE Minnesota farm town, 400 people including the town copp, local drunk , and several stray fogs. Life was simple -- get up -- milk the cows and feed - go to town for breakfast at the 10 stool coffee shop and hear how the nighbors cows milked or how many tons of hat they got. Simple.

I was not so politely asked to join the party - if you will -- over in Viet Nam as an 18 year old kid. Mainly due to the fact that I decided I wanted to get out of school early, so I worked hard and was done with all credits before I turned 18 -- I got out early to go help Dad. 14 days before the last day of the draft in 1971, I got the letter telling me where to report and when. I was not too thrilled, but realized I was needed. To tell you the truth, if this were to happen today in this time we are in, I think I'd tell them to go and serve thier own damn war. We weren't allowed to win any way -- it was about the money rthey were going to glean from the taxpayers and the rest of the world.

The passing of the recent Cap and "Crap" bill - hehehe -- is an absolute INSULT to anyone who has brains that are still working! "WE" have allowed the most underhanded group of derilecs EVER to be sent to Washington as our would be representitives -- only to soon realize they are a bunch of money grubbing fools, who have NO interest or for that matter, KNOWLEDGE of what this country is or was -- and for darn sure not a clue on what it takes to feed and support this country.

I don't know how every one else feels, but I for one and darn sick of knowing I am working 4 days out of every 5 in order to pay for some freeby that is given away to foreign government or worse yet -- a new batch of free imported people. I am may get hammered for this post, but I am sick of it all. I want to go find a place in what is left of our great wilderness, build a shack for my self, and a GOOD barn for my valued livestock, and watch the natural world go by. I would have no TV, radio, computer -- NADA.

I guess I am flat sick of diplomacy -- it is highly over-rated, and just a polite was to put selected hicky's on selected rear ends. I have never been overly diplomatic, but have had to TRY and be online to avoid being acused of being insensitive. Folks -- I am sensitive alright, but not inthe correct way -- I could flat care less about what some foriegn country is doing with thier people -- wouldn't matter any way -- they having been killing each other for thousands of years -- and no matter what WE do for or to them, they are still going ot have thier heads firmly planted inside thier own posteriors for the rest of eternity!

Yes I am ranting, and YES Ihave written - TODAY -- to every single US senator or congressman/woman that I could find an address for -- and told every damn one of them to go to #^$%&#%^*!

MEYBE -- at least ONE of them will have enough CAJOHNES left to comprehend what is taking place behind thier backs -- get their head back into the daylight -- and do something to help stop this insanity!

I for one would LOVE to be president for ONE DAY -- that is all it would take for me to preserve life as we knew it -- preserve OUR future -- and SEVERELY reduce the current population of this country. You figure the means -- I already have!

GOD HELP US -- our own elected officials are not and never will!

Good day all - !

Terry
(thumbsup)

Doc

Cowboy said:
I am may get hammered for this post, but I am sick of it all.  If you do , don't pay any attention. Some people can't handle the truth.

-- I could flat care less about what some foriegn country is doing with thier people -- wouldn't matter any way -- they having been killing each other for thousands of years -- and no matter what WE do for or to them, they are still going ot have thier heads firmly planted inside thier own posteriors for the rest of eternity!You're correct, we're going to spend billions trying to help them & the majority will say that we are still "Satan" & hate us & try to to kill our people . Repaying any money to us is also definitely out of the question, instead whatever commodity they have to sell , they'll tell us to buy it at a premium because we "owe" it to them.

Simmymom1

;D  I'm going to go out and live in the wilderness just like Cowboy.  Now if I can just convince my 13 year old daughter....that is going to be the trick, she kinda likes her IPOD and her other luxuries!!  LOL

farmboy

Simmymom1 said:
;D  I'm going to go out and live in the wilderness just like Cowboy.  Now if I can just convince my 13 year old daughter....that is going to be the trick, she kinda likes her IPOD and her other luxuries!!  LOL

you could get a solar powered batterie charger and some memory sticks for the music