New Fall Borns

Help Support Steer Planet:

dfm

The "girls" are struggling with the heat and drought once again but doing their best. You can see in the background the grass is dead and trees have died and are falling down (we picked up the deadfalls in this area last spring). Lets see if I can post the pictures correctly!

Attachments

• cows 004.JPG
    cows 004.JPG
    916.9 KB · Views: 196
  • cows 053.JPG
    cows 053.JPG
    934.5 KB · Views: 190
  • cows 047.JPG
    cows 047.JPG
    926.4 KB · Views: 217

Okotoks

Those are very nice calves (thumbsup)
Did any areas get some rain from the hurricane or was there just flooding in it's direct path? Hopefully the drought will end soon.

dfm

Okotoks said:
Those are very nice calves (thumbsup)
Did any areas get some rain from the hurricane or was there just flooding in it's direct path? Hopefully the drought will end soon.

Well my career (and drought) has taken me away from the cattle and I have seen the calves once! I have daughter's and my mother taking care of cows while my wife and I are away and these are a few pictures sent to me. The 004 bull calf is a Walks Alone x (Habanero x Cunia), the 053 heifer is a Walks Alone x Dr Hook and I thought the 047 was a Smilin Bob they have been telling me about but my daughter told me last night that she is a Walks Alone. From what they said about the Bob, I driving this weekend to see her.